Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review of my week





It was a week of research and edits. Intermingled with flu and the decision to make it a 3day weekend.
For some reason also managed to carry round a camera with an empty battery for most of the week. And when I finally remembered to charge it, i forgot to put it back into to the camera i still was holing around... I am not sure if it was tragic or comical, when it took me more than 5 minutes to figure out why my camera wasn't working, panic attack and all....
Spring is upon the Cape and the light is fabulous for snaps. The whole place is screeming pretty and happy at this moment. LOTS of flowers around and many happy faces!
Now that I managed to charge the camera battery and actually put it back into the camera I might manage to take more snaps this week.

xo

1 comment:

Cindy said...

oh dear, but those colorful photos in this post are so cheerful. my brother had us pose all over the place for a full day and then said he didn't have any film in the camera. and, he knew it. dog :). enjoy your weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin