Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Night Sky

Night Sky

Another Shawl...

The yarn...
was a gift.
It always made me think of the night sky.
A work of art by Carle from Nurturing Fibres.
A one of a kind skein.
Simply beautiful.
I admired it for a long time before I finally cast on

The pattern...
is the now famous Ishbel from Isolda.
This pattern is in fact the reason I decided to learn how to knit lace...
and a good while later I finally did it.
It's a simple yet effective pattern and I really enjoyed knitting it.

The project...
a success!
I love the combo of the two, they bring out the best of each other.
I am already wearing the shawl often... and know it will be used for a long time to come

What's on your needles these days?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

it's beautiful and i love the inspiration photo, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin