Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Corner View

Daily

111


Other than the unusual stuff, I take a photo daily, I go for a little walk daily,I go for coffee daily...

I try to see the beauty in things daily, I try be creative daily, I try to be grateful for all I got daily, I try to be a good housekeeper daily, I try to improve myself in something daily, I try to learn something new daily, I try to be generous daily, I try to be patient daily, I try to reflect daily, I try to have some fun daily, I try to cease the moment daily ...

and I try to remember to do all the above daily

for more CV visit Jane

6 comments:

Daan said...

Your daily routines are mine ;-)
and i do love your cup!

aimee said...

did you paint that cup? absolutely love it!

Kenza said...

Lovely post! the photo the text! thank you for sharing these. yes... kindness daily!

hinke said...

and that's a good daily intention! thanks for visting :)

;) said...

I think "I try to see the beauty in things daily"... as well !

A very pretty photo for us today, a gourmand way of life ! I like it !

Valentina Harper said...

Oohhh I *LOVE* that cup!
"I try to be patient daily"... #1 in my list right now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin