Monday, April 19, 2010

Review of my Week

W16


Review of my week -W16


Highlights this week were lots of quality time spent with my girlfriends, going for inspiring walks, book club meeting full of interesting discussion, kirstenbosch, being at the ocean, lots of good coffee, finally finishing a design i have been working on for ages, really enjoying my 365 and the golden light autumn brings. Hope your week left you with a lots of good memories and joy



The winner of the Corner View give-away Jane, Line and Cindy. (determined with random.org) Please email me your address details and a print will be on its way to you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the photo of the lighthouse.
Always have adored them. They are the last place on earth and the first one to be seen when one is at sea. So lonely, so inspiring.

avant garde design said...

great photos as usual! i love your weekly roundup. :) i'm wanting that mirror on that little wire stand in the middle photo, really badly! very chic mirror!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin