Thursday, July 2, 2009

Embracing Autumn.... with some goodies

DKNY Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear DKNY Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear

DKNY Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear DKNY Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Can't believe its Thursday already! soon weekend!!
The weather in Cape Town was glorious this week. We had 26C, not too bad for winter. isn't it? I wanted to go on a photo session, only to realise that my battery was flat- and (much much worse) I lost my charger! Somehow everybody in Cape Town has done the same, every photo shop seems to be out of stock of them. So I went for a walk without my lumix.
The pictures above are from the DKNY Fall'09 Collection.  I love the bright colours, bold patterns and the ladylike cuts. Am at the moment searching for a gorgeous dress like the above, or even a great cut pencil skirt- without killing my budget! which is a wee bit a problem for me (a recurring one actually)
 *sigh* for now I am just dreaming of owning these, and those cute boots too ;)

5 comments:

avant garde design said...

love that green dress! it has been more like fall here on cape cod instead of july and summer. grey days and cooler. we are all waiting for the sun to warm up the cold atlantic ocean so we can dive in. glad to hear the weather has been fabulous in your part of the world. (i still have my postcard on my kitchen counter :)

Cindy said...

i love those skirts, although i'm not sure their stair or sitting friendly. have a nice weekend!

Luna Levy said...

I love these too - but I think I would need to lose a few kilos to look that good in them! Very cool finds :) One can dream!

t does wool said...

oh...lovely outfits...dreaming of autumn...summer hot here...

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love all of those outfits! Thanks for sharing the pics!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin