Yesterday we went for a drive up the Westcoast (we talking 130km up the road). And I fell in love with it all over again.
I adore the sun washed colours - all the different tones of sand, beige, greys and greens with sudden bursts of colours here and there.... more photos here
Few things I enjoyed today:
- Traci's new shop and her fabulous new photos
- Spare Change? Check out this amazing post on please sir.
- These Doodle Cards are just fabulous! Aimee you have to put them into your shop!
- Have you seen this collaboration? It's fabulously beautiful new blog by two of my fav ausstralian bloggies
- Don't forget about my give (post) away
How was your Friday the 13th?
Hope not too unlucky
Will be back tomorrow with some more photos