Sunday, January 11, 2009

Revue of my Week

W2

Revue of my Week, W2

This week was a quiet one..
A new camera found its way into my heart.
Went to the clay cafe, picked up the pieces I painted in December and painted  a new one.
Fridaygirlslunch
Finished some knitting- will post about it in the week
Lots of quiet time, a bit of pool time, lots of reflections & thoughts...
which is what brought me to the idea....


I would like to share that idea:

I would like to do a blog awards...  Give tribute to all the great blog I like and read, and the ones you like and read.
Because the blogs I read often inspire & touch me and have opened new worlds to me.
So here is how it works- I will post about the ones I like ( once they given me  permission to do so), you can either post about the ones you like and add a link to my comments, or let me know who you want me to post about...whoever is mentioned is nominated and the bloggers who partake on the nominations are automatically in too. I will make a link list with all those blogs.

What do you think? Please give me your feedback! I need your support in this! I think it will be fun to discover what others read, but it is also a way for me to say thank you to all of you.

While I am talking about awards one of the blogs I heart My Marrakesh has been awarded for the 2008 Weblog Awards, please support Maryam and vote here


1 comment:

please sir said...

Sounds like a great weekend - ohh and how exciting - a new camera!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin