Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stuff

Vanillla&Rose

My Internet connection was off for nearly two days... and I really missed it!
I somehow need more hours in the day, there is no time for everything I am trying to do (partly because I try to squeeze in an hour in the pool) hence I am only now posting the 365 after 12am.
My apologies;I've been told again that commenting was impossible, so took the security settings off and hope that this will do the trick.
Will find some time tomorrow to finally post about the knitting FO's... and will also soon post my choices for most inspiring blogs 2008... let me know yours!
Today I did some baking, for girls tea, thought it would be a good chance to make some food photo- and I got to say its quite hard really. I need some tips on photographing...
Nice evening, xo

1 comment:

aimee said...

TWO DAYS? i would perish!

what yummy cupcakes :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin