Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My creative Space



January Mystery

The very first day of New Year I bent one of my sort-of resolutions... no I really didn't break it, let me explain....
I had been thinking of resolutions, came up with rather little- I never really do them- instead I set myself some goals for 2012. One of the things I had though decided was to finish those socks remember? Well, I am still knitting those cursed men socks... but one day a week I knit these . You see its a mystery knit along-- and I just couldn't resist! Hence I cast-on with the promise to myself to knit only one day a week.
So you see : not a broken but slightly bent resolution. And the men socks are so much more bearable now...

For more visit Our Creative Spaces

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin