Wednesday, January 4, 2012

11 in 2011




Last Year I decided to join in with the 11 Shawls in 2011 Ravelry Group. And I am quite proud to say I did knit the 11 Shawls. [Details can be found here]. While some of them ended up far away (hopefully reminding their wearers of me) others have become real favorites in my wardrobe. I should admit that most stayed with me... I think a girl can't have too many shawls...I admit:  I love shawls...
This year I decided to first finish the two projects I had started in 2010 (I know its totally embarrassing! AND I made it one of my new years resolutions to finish ALL my knitting projects BEFORE starting a new one) that are laying in my stash basket - They both are socks which feel victim to the famous single-sock-syndrome.
I was considering to do the 12 Shawls in 2012. But as much as I love shawls I decided against it- first I wanna be able to just knit what I feel like and second it's really a case of been there done that, since I do love shawls....
I decided to do my own little 12 in 2012, instead - meaning I will try to finish 12 knitting projects this year. You see,  I like little challenges like that....
So I have been looking at patterns--just to see what I could knit once I have finished those socks... ---I got to admit however; I seem to always end up looking at shawls...
Well; have I mentioned that I love shawls?

For more creative spaces visit here!

3 comments:

Julie said...

congratulations, those 11 shawls are super beautiful!! what an achievement.

Cindy said...

yes, congratulations and they are all so pretty & each unique!

nathalie et cetera said...

wow! 11 in one year! and they all look great! i wish i had so much patience. i will be watching those 3012 projects closely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin