Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Colours

West Coast Colours


Remember a while back I was telling you about my new muse? The West Coast and it's colours?
I am still obsessed with all things West Coast. And I have been making colour palettes over here- but let me warn you! its addictive... hence my "I will be back in a wee bit with some colour" takes more than 24hours...-

The Colour palette above represent the overall colours on the Peninsula Region of the West Coast. Very subtle and muted colours....
But when one takes a closer look: The palette becomes more complex and definitely has a few surprises in store.
I am loving this process and will be (trying) to post a palette every Tuesday.. taking that I am posting this one on a Wednesday, I will do my best not to get sucked into my new (now not so secret) obsession but actually post some colour love :)

This weeks selection is called Grass :

Grass

Any colours you really loving at the moment?
Hope you enjoy my colour love! (..I am off to make and admire some more colour palettes..)
xo

4 comments:

Anairam said...

Love your palette idea. The West Coast (top palette) perfectly describes that region!

Cindy said...

your colors are looking very good to me!

Unknown said...

this is fun I would love to play!

strikk handknits said...

great colour collection for the West Coast. well captured indeed :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin