Sunday, March 14, 2010

Review of my Week

W10


Review of my week -W10


This week was another week of social appointments, running round doing chores and admin... to the point that I simply didn't want to see anyone or tick anymore things of the never ending to do list.

hence I went on a day trip. Which did rejuvenate me a little but (after 2 days in the City ) left me feel for more!
I think I will try to go for a couple of day trips this week.......what are your plans for the week?
Will tell you about my little excursion in the week, for now I am going to look at a map and dream of my next road trip over a cup of coffe and brownies!
xo

7 comments:

Leenie said...

Ah! Maps trips and brownies. Some of my very favorites. Have a good one!

strikk handknits said...

love the colour combinations that reflect your week - very pretty :-)

Anairam said...

I love the combination of fresh colours - yellows and greens ... Hmmm, a day trip sounds nice - but alas, this week I have to work. That is if the publisher eventually gets around to sending me the text!

aimee said...

love the beautiful yellow mr. birdie! :)

Cindy said...

hope you're having fun. love the dragon fly!

;) said...

Your pictures are really beautiful ! I wish you a nice week-end... Mine wil be "logistic" ;)

t does wool said...

always beautiful aisye...your week in a collage...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin