Friday, January 29, 2010

Lilly of the Nile





As mentioned earlier I have started a new project. It is called Enchanted Garden.
I will use my beautiful surroundings and the photos of them as inspiration. I will then take my ideas and use different media to express them. Each theme or chapter will start on the 24th of the month (just because) and I will decided depending on progress how many months I shall dwell on each theme.
The first theme I chose is Lilly of the Nile.
One of the name of the indigenous flower which bloom everywhere in Summer. Other names are Agapanthus and African Lilly.
This week was sketching, photographing and brainstorming week. So not that much to show yet. Will post a few snaps of my progress next week.
If you feel inspired and wanna join in.. PLEASE do!


6 comments:

nathalie et cetera said...

beautiful flower. love the contrast with the green background. I like that you start on the 24th. why not.

Line said...

ooh so gorgeous!!!

;) said...

Nice photo ! really !

Cindy said...

i can't wait to see what you do with that gorgeous flower as inspiration. enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see what you come up with! Looking forward to it

Anairam said...

What a great project - am also looking forward to seeing the results!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin