Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Review of my week...half way into the new week!

W15


Review of my week 15

I am late!
I know! NO excuse, but as relaxing and slow as the previous week was, the last week was equally as stressfull and busy. I thought I'll be posting during the weekend, but I suddenly was swamped with social engagements... 
Which was really wonderful! O had to go overseas on business, so it would have been dreary being alone.
Well the quick recab of week 15 is: time is flying by! Week 15 nearly a quarter of this year has passed!
Monday: ClayCafe Day- got my tagine back, it's alright- my work is not so disappointing anymore getting there slowly
Thurday: went to watch Underworld, which I really enjoyed. The action scenes are really great and i love the costumes.
Friday: Lunch with Girlfriends
Sunday: Brunch with Friends, got invited to a wonderful lunch and then went to the Goldfish concert at Kirstenbosch.
I've been busy printing photos and making my little inspiration booklets...



A NOTE :

This is my 98th post!
To celebrate my 100th I will be doing a give away tomorrow! So don't miss! Come back!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin