Monday, February 23, 2009

Review of a week

W8

Review of my week 8


Another weeks just zapped by. Time is flying! We nearly at the end of February.
I wasn't well the first few days of this week. Tummy bug, stayed in and did a lot of sketching- very little blogging I am afraid to say. Am fine now and hope to be more around here.
Made marzipan for the first time in my life ever, am really pleased about it. I used it for filling in a rose and vanilla cake for tea on Wednesday
Went to clay cafe on Thursday 
On Sunday we went to Kirstenbosch Sunset Concert to listen to Carmina Burana. I will post about it a little later.
I will  post the sketches on the viewing glass

3 comments:

Cindy said...

sorry about the tummy bug, glad you're feeling better. your sketches look lovely.

vintage girl designs said...

hi, thank you for your feed back, i love your blog, i will work on those things, i will keep in touch...

Anonymous said...

glad that you find me, and i'm glad to find you...love your work as well...i'm new at blogging - this is my 8th week blogging!!!!and i love it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin