Sunday, November 2, 2008

Accomplishments of this week

I managed to make two pieces of jewellery this week. ONLY! I don't seem to be able to get into the swing of it at the moment. I get continuously distracted. We went away at the beginning of the week.Then O left on a business trip on Thursday, and thought great I'll work really hard. BUT on Friday Ii went for lunch with my girlfriends as always, and ended up spending the entire afternoon with them, on Saturday I went for a coffee with some friends and we ended up walking up Lionshead ( I will post photos of our adventure tomorrow). And today I planned to meet some friends at eleven for a short time only... and ended up being invited for lunch, then for tea and only arrived home at 7pm! So after supper, I finally pulled myself together and finished the earrings I had started on Wednesday! (on my bench today)

DSCN2807

Am also nearly done with this chain, only got to punch some whole into the leather...

DSCN2806

Well, after rereading this post I thought:" I had a really nice week!"
I really hope the next one will be as nice, but maybe a wee bit more productive.
How was your week?

3 comments:

aimee said...

these pieces are exquisite! and so are the photos of your travels in the below posts... i would trade every pumpkin in the world to visit beautiful places like this!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Every time I read your blog I'm so impressed with your work!

Mrs.French said...

I love them both you talented girl you! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin