Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Creative Space



knitting

knitting

knitting

Took a bit of a break from most creative doings, except photography, due to my adventures in Europe
Now I'm slowly starting to get back into knitting. I'm making -drumroll- another shawl *surprise surpise!*
I bought the wool in Switzerland, its a schoppel zauberball. Always wanted to try one of them.
It going to be a Whippoorwill (my third one), the thing is its a brilliant pattern and somehow those shawls make their way into the possesion of loved ones, hence I need another one.
The only downside on this project, its lace so its going to take me a looooong time and i will knit many many stitches till I can wear it. But Im sure it will be worth it.
For more details on the shawl visit here
Visit here for more creative spaces

xo


6 comments:

Jill said...

What pretty wool! I love your tantalising photos - just beautiful!

Claire said...

Stunning wool colour, it looks so fine and delicate.
Lovely memories of a holiday , it will be worth the wait till it's finished...

CLaire :}

Lexie said...

Wow! You're so talented! :) And those photos... Oh wow. I can't explain properly. Speechless. And that's a good thing. ;)

ElisabethAndrée said...

Beautiful pictures, really!! Love the yarn, it looks yummy:)

nathalie et cetera said...

It looks very promising! I love the colors!

Cindy said...

it looks really beautiful already! love the colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin