Tuesday, May 8, 2012



Review


The last few weeks not only flew by like lightning but I was rather absent from the blog world due to a damaged hard drive. It took what seems an eternity to have it sorted out- well actually the hard drive never got sorted, I got a new one.
And while being really glad to be back round here I lost my blogging-mojo someway along the way- there seems never time for it and I seem to be out of word.
So, I shall leave you just with some photos that I took over those said weeks with my iPhone and start visiting my favorite blogs, hoping that slowly I shall get back into the swing of things and find some words along the way, too.
Happy Tuesday,
xo

2 comments:

strikk handknits said...

The staircase shot could almost be a New York brownstone - very cool :-)

nathalie et cetera said...

yay! happy to see you back! i'm sure you'll find your mojo pretty soon :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin