Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Inspiration


gingko

gingko

gingko

gingko

gingko

Ginkgo



I have been spending a lot of time watching, photographing and reflecting on my favorite tree this week... I think it is one of the most elegant and beautiful plants on this earth. Love the way the leaves bend and move in the wind., the shape of the leaves and always thing of Goethe when spend time admiring a Ginkgo.
I want to in-cooperate it into my designs at the moment- so been sketching leaves (trying to sketch is more accurate actually)
Oh, and do you see the fading and small yellow dots? Well, looks like autumn is slowly making its entry into the cape...






1 comment:

nathalie et cetera said...

i love ginko too! we don't have many here though. elegant is the word indeed.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin