Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My creative space


Fire  KAL

I've just cast on a new shawl as part of a Knit-a-Long for the Rugby World Cup. - Not that I have been or intend to watch many of the games... but Knit-A-Longs are rather fun so despite the fact that the World Cup is well on its way -- I have around 10days to finish (I hope) -- I bravely cast on
It's Kirsten Kapur's Andrea's Shawl Pattern, this is my second go....

stripes

my first one was knitted in August and I really enjoyed knitting it. Its a gorgeous and clever pattern, easy and really fun to knit.

For more creative spaces visit here



3 comments:

Cindy said...

i love your knitting ... the colors are wonderful!

Debra said...

gorgeous!!!
thanks for the link

jane said...

i love it!
i just signed up for a knitting class. i´m on the waiting list. maybe i should just visit you for a few days! ;)
p.s. thank you for your lovely comment. your words have stayed with me. they were just what i needed!
xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin