Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Review of my Week

...

While it was Swiss week over here, we had one of the coldest weeks in Cape Town this winter. Looking at my photos of summer, it seemed a life time away that I took them.
Despite the cold a few rather wonderful things happened last:
3 of my photos have been selected for an exhibition. Which I am rather excited about.
I managed to visit Jesse. Which was a wonderful and uplifting experience. She is a truly gifted and very inspiring artist. It's great to see people who have made not only a living with their art but also did it without compromising their art or their work, hence creating superb and unique pieces.
My iPhone camera stayed in my bag, while my lumix had the floor on several photo sessions.
I finished two knitting projects and baked up a storm
The only down side at the end of the week my Internet didn't work- and it stayed off until Monday. Hence I never posted the last post of my Swiss endeavours... shall do that another time. This week l'atelier is more or less going to be back in Cape Town.
Will be back a little later...
xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin