Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Review of my Week

Review of my Week

The week where I finally arrived in Cape Town rather than being mentally still over there..
A huge amount could be amounted to the Girls coffees held at the Taj. Getting together with the girls chatting laughing equals fun and (i feel so blessed!)normalcy.
I have, after moaning and moping about life and such, decided to just go with the flow for this month. Work on my photography and Jewellery and get back into the daily grind. Hoping I can squeeze in a road trip or any kind of trip - maybe a couple?- in September.
Also after being busy with my Swiss photos for the last week- I am so over it- I decided this should be the Week of all things Heidiland around here... expect lots of photos!
xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin