Sunday, June 27, 2010

Review of my Week - W25

Review of my Week - W25

When looking back, it was an wonderful week. But during it it was full of tests of patience. I was sick most of it, being sick is simply to boring so instead I sat allot in the sun, when it was shining, did also take a slow walk to the library, met lots of my friends, got quite a bit of knitting done..at the end of the week i finally felt better and went to the craft meeting. O found out that he will have a knee operation next week, which means we canceled our tickets to Istanbul. I do hope that all will go well and he will recover quickly...

3 comments:

strikk handknits said...

love the table mountain pics. hopw you are well. xx

Cindy said...

glad you recovered, but very sorry to hear about o. hope he will be up and about quickly after his operation!

magnusmog said...

Feel better soon - good luck with O's knee.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin