Thursday, June 24, 2010

J'adore

singing

dancing

lollipop

Xhosa Girls singing and dancing in St. Georges Mall

It all started with the afternoon light and long shadows.
Cape Town is a very colourful place and being someone that is very colour driven I very rarely switch my camera on monochrome. Actually only did it once as an experiment,last year in winter.The winter light in Cape Town is enticing me to take monochrome photos. From taking photos of the city I slowly started taking photos of people. Something I have never done before.... I have enjoyed the new challenge and also discovering a new way at looking at my surroundings.
for more Monochrome love visit Enchanted Gardens

3 comments:

;) said...

Moi aussi j'adore ;)

Luna Levy said...

these are great! I love the little girl with the lolly pop, so cute!

magnusmog said...

beautiful pictures, I especially love the little girl in the last one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin