Monday, May 10, 2010

Review of my Week

Review of my Week - w18

YELLOW! was definitely THE colour of the week. I seem to be drawn to it at the moment.
The weather has definitely turned, it is officially autumn in the fair cape and accordingly lots of rains and soon storms are to be expected. So I am savoring the every ray of sun.
My heart has been steering, feeling restless, been pouring over maps, planning trips- some are likely to happen and other sadly a mere dream. I got wanderlust. While in a brief moment of nomadic desire we were considering a move in the week- we brushed that idea aside... instead I will have to do a little bit of traveling. I need to go away, experience a little adventure encounter the uncertain and new. Sigh! I am off to library to look at book with pictures from far and enchanting lands

4 comments:

nathalie et cetera said...

y the look of your photos, your week seemed perfect! love how you used ink. happy book traveling...

Cindy said...

yes, yellow suits you!

;) said...

A sunny week !

Valerie said...

usually i'm not into yellow but i really like your yellow week ! and the yellow cables are so .. yummy ! i wonder what's up on your needles ?!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin