Sunday, April 5, 2009

Review of my week

W14

Review of my week 14

Most of this week was spent in Greyton, a little town in the Overberg about 2hours drive from Cape Town. 
I thoroughly enjoyed being out of Cape Town, my nomad heart needed a break from being in the same place for way to long. And being in the mountains and a little town always reminds me ( a wee bit of home). Just taking long walks, reading a lot and just enjoying the quietness and slow paste of the life there. Oh yes and taking an obscene amount of photos was really great too!

Thursday and quite a bit of Friday: I had to do lots of boring chores, like washing, cleaning, and admin stuff.
Friday afternoon: was spent with coffee and great conversation with a good friend,
Saturday: I finally did some work, I am busy with a new collection. You can get a sneak peak here, and I will tell you about it next week. We were invited for a wonderful lunch!
Sunday: meet with friends in the morning and went for lunch with O at our favorite fish restaurant.

Well that's my week... 
Tomorrow I will do a post about Greyton, don't miss it!
Hope you had a wonderful week, too.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
xo


3 comments:

heather smith jones said...

I'm always amazed at all the beautiful foliage that is around you.
The moments spent with friends in good conversation are priceless aren't they?

cindy : quaint said...

i'm looking forward to your tour of greyton. your photo mosaics always look wonderful.

aimee said...

i love how you take little road trips all over the place! what beautiful pictures. and i forgot to thank you for your airport opinions - i haven't been to any of those, so i'm dreaming that someday i'll get to visit those cities! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin